Thursday 17 January 2013

Photography

ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAPHY

Old vs. New photograph by Andrea Streicher
This photograph shows the theme of old vs new in downtown Kingston, Ontario. The photograph was taken with a D200 dslr camera with a 17-80mm lens. This image was then edited with Adobe photoshop S3.


PUBLICITY HEADSHOT

 
Publicity headshot of Airin Shannon by Andrea Streicher
This publicity head shot of Airin Shannon was taken with a Nikon D200, umbrella flash unit and a hair light. When using a flash unit I could then work to create different lighting effects on my models face, for example Rembrandt. I then used Adobe Photoshop CS3 and edited this picture. The only thing I changed in this picture was the colouring to turn it grayscale (black and white) I decided to leave the model exactly how she was. Over all I am very happy with the final result of this photograph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment